Latest NEWS about the 1st Hebden Bridge Dance Festival
Amazing, how much a team of three (Ralph, Sophia and Terry, see photo) can achieve.
The festival is taking off! 👍
On Wed 3 August 7:30pm you re cordially
invited to our next public organising meeting to join us with your presence and energetic support.
@ Aya Sophia, conservatory/lounge 1st floor, Bridge Gate, Hebden Bridge HX7 8EX.
A lot has been done so far:
- finally confirmed:
we'll be supporting Khalsa Aid http://www.khalsaaid.org/ !
This is a thank you for their after flood support, feeding us in Hebden Bridge after the Boxing Day floods
- Our bank account is sorted. Paypal is set up for selling festival tickets
- our logo will be uploaded and used in the next days
- we have confirmed 11 out of 13 dance slots for our Programme
- we are currently allocating workshops times and venues (see Programme)
- this web page & the Programme are evolving by the day 🙂
We still need to do a lot (and you could help):
- We're looking for someone helping with PR (writing press releases etc.)!
- choice of the remaining last dance workshop slots
- finding sponsors for the Dance Festival
- help with organising the ticket sales
- we need up to 20 volunteers on the day for 2-hour slots at the venue doors (see link above)
Please email HBdanceF@gmail.com if you're happy to help.
To comment to this Blog, click on the headline "Latest NEWS..." link above