11. Aug, 2016
August News @ HBdanceF: On-line bookings Active
dear dance lovers, so much is happening in the run up of our 1st Dance Festival...
- Our On-line bookings are ACTIVE now! see "Bookings" link above!
- Our next meeting will be Wed 17 August
@ Aya Sophia, conservatory/lounge 1st floor, Bridge Gate, Hebden Bridge HX7 8EX
- On the left is the logo Khalsa Aid http://www.khalsaaid.org/
whom we decided to support this year
- Please help us promote our own fundraising World Music Disco Evening at The Trades Club on Fri 18 August 8pm-midnight (see poster in the last blog. You can download and print posters
- We decided to REDUCE the concessions price from £7 to £5 for a dance sessionand from £17 to £15
for the whole festival day - and: under 12s go free!
- To round up the programme on Sunday 9th of October, we'll offer to end the festival in the Trades Club with free style disco dancing until the last train...
* * * We are sill looking for a DISC JOCKEY ! * * *
- We are currently designing our Festival poster and programme
- The Print Bureau agreed to "print now, pay later", which is a GREAT support as we have
no funds ❤
- We are looking for advertisers in our programme & sponsors
/ supporters for our festival before September.
- Legal red tape is creeping up on us: looks like we need to insure the whole festival even if nearly all dance leaders have their own insurance :(
- This web site now has
separate pages for:
the Programme, Bookings, our Venues, about Volunteering, our Supporters - and dance Links.
Enjoy what is supposed
to be summer! and follow us on Twitter: @HBdanceF
Regards, the management team Sophia, Ralph & Terry