Entries to our Dance Programme 2017
We are planning about 25 dance events for our 2nd Dance Festival Programme
and currently compiling the dance leaders & performers offers.
We do want some more children's dance activities & may be some more performing dance - please contact us ASAP and give us your details (title, description, photo, contact, links), and we may be able to slot you in.
We hope to get a draft programme by the end of June and allocate times and venues.
- We are also looking for SPONSORS for HBdanceF
- and for advertisers in our print & on-line programme.
- We'd appreciate your help co-ordinating outdoor dance events
- ...and your support with promotion & marketing HBdanceF
- Please pick up some mini info-ads at The Town Hall reception & pass them on / display them.
- if you fancy to volunteer at the festival weekend, please contact Hannah: 07917 583344
Please contact us if you are interested.
Our next public Hebden Bridge Dance Festival committee meeting will
Wed 28 June, 7:30pm
@ the studio in Nutclough Tavern, Keighley Road (opp. Foster Lane), Hebden Bridge, HX7 8HA
- Brief check in with everybody. Reminder of our Festival Angel.
- Apologies, who's chairing - and who'll take minutes?
- Approval minutes from last meeting / checking the red action items
- => www.rainbow-cambridge.org.uk/HBdanceF/Minutes7June2017.pdf
1. Update and action taken from sub groups & minutes from 7 June:
- website report Terry (& John)
- treasurer / money: £135 from FolkRoots? £40 Ralph & Kath? Nutclough donation?
- workshop leaders / programme group Ralph & Sophia
- venue reservations Town Hall / Method Church / Riverside School
- volunteers (Hannah): We need someone to co-ordinate open air programme!
- any other news / info?.
2. Agree on price for workshops, day tickets? & whole festival
3. Sponsorship & P.R person ???
list with potential sponsors (what does this include?) / advertisers (how much?)
Can we all help a little?
4. more use of social media please - what & how?
5. Insurance - when does this need to be done . Who will action it ?
6. Date for next committee meeting and workshop sub group meetings
- public meeting or not?
End time. 9.30 pm